Plastic Surgery Cost - Dr. Manuel Gutierrez
Plastic and aesthetic surgery in tijuana mexico
If you are currently interested or already researching about plastic surgery procedures, you might noticed that the pricing information its very different from one surgeon to another, or just missing on their websites… Well, we can explain that for you! One of the main reasons its because the plastic surgery cost of an individual’s procedure could vary based on their desired results and specific needs of the patient. Also the plastic surgery cost of every procedure can be related to the type of material cost (Implants, etc.), operating rooms (staff salaries, rent, cost of the equipment or operating machinery), anesthesia related cost, medication or post-surgical compression devices; increasing or minimizing the cost of the plastic surgery procedure.
Average plastic surgery cost highlights
- The fees for plastic surgery are generally paid prior to surgery; sometimes the consultation fee is deducted from the procedure or included in the final plastic surgery cost.
- The cost is not necessarily related with the quality of the surgery, but it’s very important not to choose a surgeon only based by the lower cost… You always have to check that the surgeon of your choice or interest has the experience, diplomas and qualifications to practice… Another great tip to make a better choice is to make sure that the doctor is a board certified plastic surgeon or member.
- After checking for the certifications of the doctor, we highly recommend to should entrust your health, face and body to the plastic surgeon with whom you feel most comfortable. It very important to ensure that the surgeon you choose understands the goals you have in mind and agrees that they are realistic and attainable.
- Like we said before, keep in mind that the plastic surgery cost is highly related with the personal needs and desires of the patient, but it also depends on the complexity of the procedure or operation, where the surgery takes place and which anesthetic is administered.
- Be certain that the quoted cost of the plastic surgery you receive includes all expenses (No hidden fees).
Financing the plastic surgery cost
If your trying to get the plastic surgery cost covered by your medical insurance, its going to be very difficult, because plastic surgery is considered as a “elective surgery” (A surgery that is scheduled in advance because it doesn’t involve a medical emergency)… So, as a recommendation, check with the plastic surgeon of your interest if his/her company works with some kind of insurance to determinate is your plastic surgery cost coverage is available.
A great or better choice to get your plastic surgery cost covered is financing; there are many financial companies who provide monthly payments for plastic and cosmetic procedures… This allows the patient to undergo their procedure immediately and pay for it within a certain period.
|Breast Augmentation||$ 3,900.00|
|Breast Lift (No Implants)||$ 4,400.00|
|Breast Augmentation with lift||$ 4,900.00|
|more for Capsulectomy||$ 500|
|Arm Lift||$ 4,500.00|
|Arm Lift – Mini *armpit only*||$ 3,500.00|
|Brazilian But lift||$ 3,900.00|
|Butt Implants||$ 5,500.00|
|Calf Implants||$ 4,500.00|
|Gastric Sleeve||$ 6,500.00|
|Liposuction 1 area||$ 1800 .00|
|Tummy Tuck||$ 4,500.00|
|Tummy Tuck (Extended or +180 lb)||$ 5,500.00|
Head & Face
|Brow Lift||$ 2,900.00|
|Buccal Fat Pad Removal||$ 1,800.00|
|Cheek Implant||$ 2,500.00|
|Chin Augmentation||$ 1,500.00|
|Dermabrasion Full||$ 2,500.00|
|Ear Lobe Hole Repair||$ 500.00|
|Ear Lobe Reduction||$ 1,000.00|
|Eyelids – Upper only||$ 1,500.00|
|Lower eyelid lifts||$ 1,500.00|
|Eyelids Upper & Lower||$ 2,500.00|
|Facelift Complete||$ 6,500.00|
|Facelift Major||$ 7,500.00|
|Intraoral cheek lift||$ 2,800.00|
|Lip Reduction||$ 1,500.00|
|Neck Lift||$ 2,500.00|
|Otoplasty (Pinning of Ears)||$ 1,800.00|
|Rhinoplasty (Nose surgery)||$ 3,500.00|
|Pectoral Implants (Male||$ 4,500.00|